The photos are absolutely gorgeous Tanya! You really captured some priceless moments during the reception and I love the serene shot of Matt resting his head in Lisa's lap in the heart of Yosemite.
You may not remember me, but I was the guy using the Nikon FA film camera at the wedding. Hope you're doing well =)
Married with 2 boys. Tanya and Ryan capture moments from every event from the natural embraces. We love the outdoors and the blessing of doing what you love is great. We love wedding photography and finding out about our couples unique love stories!
The photos are absolutely gorgeous Tanya! You really captured some priceless moments during the reception and I love the serene shot of Matt resting his head in Lisa's lap in the heart of Yosemite.
ReplyDeleteYou may not remember me, but I was the guy using the Nikon FA film camera at the wedding. Hope you're doing well =)