skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love Stories.Yosemite Brides. Tanyalifestylephoto.com
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Few weeks back got to capture a great friend of mine get married. Randi Congratulations on your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(67)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(12)
This was a beautiful day! Hair and makeup by Belli...
Few weeks back got to capture a great friend of mi...
cake and Flowers by Sweet Dreams Thank you!!!
It was a beautiful day in Oakhurst, CA where Jared...
Romance....flowers by Sweet Dreams
Hair and Makeup by Bellissimo Brides!
never have I seen this man as happy as I did today...
the bride even took a picture of us!
I cried! I love you both dearly!
No title
Taylor and Drew!! So cute, so in love....congratul...
It was a beautiful day in Down Town Fresno! Drew a...
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(73)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
About Me
Tanya
Clovis/Bass Lake, CA, United States
Married with 2 boys. Tanya and Ryan capture moments from every event from the natural embraces. We love the outdoors and the blessing of doing what you love is great. We love wedding photography and finding out about our couples unique love stories!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment